Broker Job Opportunity
Steinco Corporate Real Estate Advisors is seeking an aggressive, self-motivated person who wants to join a growing Chicago based, national tenant representation firm that is entrepreneurial on the inside and corporate on the outside.
- Responsibilities include:
- Business development
- Lease sructuring and strategies
- Finance Modeling
- Real Estate process
Candidates must be self motivated with excellent personal skills. Candidates need to have 3-5 years of experience working in the real estate industry with corporate clients.
Great opportunity for quick advancement. Candidates will have the ability to participate in real estate investments. Please forward your resume and cover letter to the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2013 Summer Internship Steinco Corporate Real Estate Advisors
Steinco is a Chicago based national tenant representation firm that currently has four (4) openings for it Summer Internship Program. The ideal candidate must have the following characteristics:
- Well organized
- Professional acumen
- Hard working
All candidates will learn how to develop/procure business through Steinco’s proprietary process as well as learn how to interact with corporate clients. Tasks will include calling prospective clients, canvassing, creating building stacking plans, abstracting leases, running surveys on available space, and researching relevant market information.
Program will start June 1, 2013 and run through August 15, 2013. The work week will be Monday through Thursday. Top interns from the program will be considered for full time positions.
All interested candidates shall submit their resume to HR Department at email@example.com.
Steinco is an equal opportunity employer.
- Architectural Designer Opportunity (none at the time)
- Experience in negotiating and knowledge of contract conditions and terminology.
- Good faciddtator with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent human relations skills.
- Coordinate multi-discipddne projects.
- Prepare and maintain necessary project start-up documentation. Attentive to detail, follow-up procedures and documentation of action.
- Seek new work opportunities with existing cddents.
- Monitor project performance.
- Project Manager Opportunity (none at the time)
- Manage a variety of projects in different phases of project development via effective project scheduddng, resource management, and risk management.
- Oversee assessment reviews and pre-design site walk-downs.
- Participate in the preparation of engineering and contractor RFPs and bid reviews.
- Thorough understanding of construction management systems including: change order process, job costing/forecasting, budgeting, purchasing/estimating, and labor management.